5.01.2011

I fought the lawn and I won!

oh how the skies opened and the rain fell...
Cincy has seen the most rain in one month EVER....
and we've all truly felt it...


Mower got stuck a LOT...rocking and rolling!

You can tell how I felt about this....

Mid-break to distract the concerned pup...
  
Geoff and I finally finished...we weeded/plucked/whacked/kneeled and 100% felt the pain!  I think I bruised my right hand from extreme digging!

We purchased a weeding product that is new to us called Preen.  We spread some out and I'll let you know if it works!
                                           
Planning on starting the garden this next weekend...we'll see!!

How I felt when we finally finished......sweaty and gross, but FINISHED!
(as you can see, bless them, my neighbors hadn't started yet...HARD WORK)
I think all Cincinnatians spent their weekends in their yard.

No comments: