5.10.2011

can I just tell you how truly excited I am by little things....

I saw these beautifully decorated candles over here at Butterscotch Caramel and became instantly obsessed and intrigued...

It was Saturday evening and I had to try it IMMEDIATELY....around oh 11:00ish (bedtime for this old woman).  My husband even took part in the trial run (it is just that cool), he couldn't help himself...ha, how I love that man! 

This project truly takes ~10 min. and I absolutely ADORE my finished candle!!!!


...DAYTIME...

...nightime...
It makes me smile every time I see it!  I created the emblem on publisher and followed the technique shown on Butterscotch Caramel (you HAVE to go see it....it is so easy and cool).  Mine turned out more 'vintage' looking and I'm not sure why, but I LOVE IT!!

Doesn't it look GREAT?!

I'm watching Newsies tonight per a student request and drinking my delcious Oregon Berry Smoothie out of my Just Married mug....and enjoying the gorgeous flickering of my candle (which by the way I got on a GREAT sale at kroger for a few bucks)!

How much longer am I considered 'Just Married'?! HA, or am I already past that!?

1 comment:

Wendys Hat said...

Wow this is really cool! I love it and wish I could run out right now for candles! Her technique looks so simple and the possibilities are endless! Thanks for sharing. I love your design!