2.25.2012

Natural Astringent: Witch Hazel

.NEW OBESSION ALERT.

So, I had on Dr. Oz (not a normal show I have on) after school one day while I was running around the house and he was discussing some "Ways to Stay Young" and some cheap products to help!

I obviously had to listen and take some notes on this little clip. 
I've purchased and tried one of them:
Dickinson Brand has been around for years...and I'm a newly turned convert!
Dr. Oz said it was good for dark circles under your eyes so I sucked right in...thanks to my families genes in that department!
Well, I didn't find the right brand at Kroger...so I tried Walgreens and found only this:

T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Astringent
Our pharmaceutical formulation of witch hazel gently cleans and refreshes skin without removing essential moisture. This exclusive multi-use formula temporarily relieves skin irritations due to minor cuts, scrapes and insect bites. Also useful to calm, cool and cleanse your face and body. Keep a bottle in your bathroom medicine cabinet, and one in your First Aid kit!100% natural astringent for face and body Won’t dry like alcohol
Contains no artificial fragrances or dyes
Dermatologist tested and recommended

I purchased this cheap beauty and have used it on my face for about a week now and have loved the change in my skin and undereye. 
I would like to try and find the other products, so if you know where I can buy them in Cincy let me know! 
...I highly recommend...
--how did I not know this existed--

{Kate}

No comments: