30 ideas later:
|Gift #1--Homemade French Bread|
|#21-#30 (took this pix early before school..whew)|
Here is the list of what was contained in each of those wrapped present of joy!
1. French Bread-Homemade
2. Small pencil cap squirrel
3. Glitter Foam finger ornament
4. Skittles Candy bag
5. Glow Sticks
6. St Patty Lantern
7. Green binder clips
8. Asian red/black bowl
9. Yellow small stove pot
10. Numbered mug
11. Squirrel Dental bag/magnet
12. White bill envelopes (because Tracy embraces old mail billing)
13. Flower bud vase-mini
14. “H” iron on
15. Green file folders
16. Rainbow bow tie pasta
17. 1st wrinkle cream (which she DOESN'T need...)
18. eStand (glass)- to hold her new android phone or ipod!
19. Red dot bowl
20. Wish orange/yellow candle
21. Cup of French Vanilla Coffee (to start of her Birthday morning)
23. Iron on flocked letters
25. Shreck Valentines
26. Wine Bag
27. Green/Orange/Glass pieces cup/vase thing!
28. Big Ben clock (travel)
29. Earring holder (black/sticks)
30. Penny for your thoughts Glass Vase!
I, of course, didn't write down 22/24...and I forget...(Tracy: do you remember..ha)
She received gifts from Monday-Wednesday, Wednesday being her actual birthday.
Three gifts @ 6:45AM, three gifts @ 9:10AM, two gifts @ 11:45AM, and two gifts @ 3:00PM each day!
It was really fun to bring her the next group of gifts! I just adore making people smile :)
I wish Tracy nothing but extreme happiness and I know her life will be full of sweetness, kindness, and everyday she will embrace "Carpe Diem"...
Happy 30th Tracy-love you!
|#30...tried to get rid of glare...didn't happen...|
|"Everything I know I learned after 30"|
"Penny for your Thoughts"
|Happy Birthday Tracy!|