11.02.2011

M.I.A

HOLY MOLY its been a while huh! Just wanted to pass along the news of where I've been.  I have about a bazillion crafts/art things I've been doing just haven't had a second to upload and tell you about them!  Hopefully, here soon something will be up :)  I've got some important news that most of you already know about...ha...

I'll switch to a better picture once I'm able!
Yup...I'm 20 weeks and 3 days pregnant! This summer I was spending most of my time with "John" and revisiting my delcious meals (in which I wasn't preparing--ha!).  Now, I feel great most of the time and working outish and dancing as if I was 'normal'. 
I'll post more stuff when I grab a chance...
p.s. I'm a full time teacher...started my masters....and pregnant  (wife/sister/friend....as well of course) so my time is FULL....
 
{Kate}

No comments: