1.13.2011

Monthly Inspiration

words. I adore words.  For many reasons, and I won't list them all, but they not only can have a great font but such a deep meaning.  My house is filled with words to constantly remind me of what I want to inspire my life, to help guide me in the path I want (and am led) to follow.  I saw these gorgeous candles and wanted them of course...then I saw the price.  When this feeling hits me I always think to myself, "I can make that..."  This is the start of my artistic challenge.  I want to make it my own.  For those who know me, I love to talk, and so does Tracy.  We are both teachers (myself, 5th grade; Tracy, art) and to help make it through our day we...talk! These candles got us both excited and inspired. 

Our list of inspirational words:
1.Adventure
2.Joy
3.Health
4.Love
5.Balance
6.Fun
7.Peace
8.Comfort
9.Friendship
10.Luck
11.Wealth
12.Hope

One word for each month of the year. A way to sit down after a long day (or start your day), burn your candle and reflect.  To help someone truly concentrate on a positive word, help focus their days and show impact in their life.  I can't wait to burn mine each night! This month for me is Peace...enjoy our creations!

front                                                                                 back



















peace, friendship, love



























start of the 12 inspirational words...                                       





No comments: