5.02.2011

Spring Project

Before:
I bought all of the items at a local Thrift Store! 2 plates and a candle stick for $1.50 total--LOVE a good deal!
I stacked them ahead of time (see below) before I painted the candle stick.

I stuck with painting the candle stick a simple dark brown to pull colors from both plates.

I super-glued the candle stick first to the top plate then to the bottom!

final beautiful product...I can't wait to use it to display yummy treats!


I entered this project above to The CSI Project for their Unique Gift Challenge! I think this would be great to give as a Mother's Day, Teacher Appreciation (being one I know I'd love this!) or just an anytime gift. Go check out the other projects who linked up, enjoy and be inspired.
Visit thecsiproject.com

4 comments:

Tina said...

I am totally stealing that wonderfully creative and awesome idea!!

Little Off North said...

Thanks Tina!! I think it would make a GREAT gift too...I filled it up with cookies :) Hey, mother's day is approaching!

Wendys Hat said...

Ooo I love this one too!

Mollie said...

Such pretty plates, and what a deal!